Friday 7 March 2014

INTRODUCTION

Hello! 

My name is Rose and I have set up this blog in a hope to raise awareness towards Stillbirth in the UK. I am currently in the process of setting up a charity in memory of my daughter called Imogen's Angels (hence the name of this blog) 

You can find us via other social networking sites also but I was advised by a friend to start a blog, now I can't promise I'll be great at updating this, nor my wording but I can try my hardest. I am not a blogger, and do not intend to be but I purely have set out to make a difference. 

About Imogen's Angels. 

In 2012 I lost my second child to Stillbirth, my pregnancy was near on perfect. I couldn't have imagined a easier flowing pregnancy to be honest with you, I had a few hiccups at the start but nothing happened to ring alarm bells. It was't until I went into labour that things started to go wrong, I went into labour naturally. Being my second child, I wouldn't say that the pains were overly different, of course it hurt but I knew what to expect because I'd done this previously. You can read my birthing story in another post, so keep an eye out for that! 




No comments:

Post a Comment